Author Topic: I feel dirty

librarian

I feel dirty
« on: January 07, 2007 »
I normally see her as I walk past, she’s good looking, there’s no denying that, she was never not really my type though. I first saw her late last year, even then she looked good but now she’s improved. But today was different. I saw her and something stirred inside, almost had to bite my fist. My life’s been feeling a bit empty lately, I needed that warmth, that happy glow.

I went into auto pilot mode, smiled to myself as I crossed the road and went upto her, she must have noticed me walking over, she somehow got rid of the people that were with her. I stared at her, no words were said, this was a special moment. It was cold and wet outside, but next to her it was warm and sunny. I reached out with my hand, I didn’t know what I was thinking. My hand was shaking I was so nervous. There was a little spark  and I suddenly felt wide awake. She was warm, almost as much as me with my heart beating 1000 times a second. She didn’t seem as flushed as I was though, subtly reserved almost. I stroked her, my god she was smooth, I couldn’t stop the smile from forming as thoughts were popping into my head as I slipped my hand into my jeans . People started to look at us. So I decided it was now or never and made my move. We walked out of there together.

We spent the rest of the day together, she came with me as I went shopping around the west end. A few gadget shops, and then to Virgin to use the voucher that was given to me for xmas. To celebrate, I took her to one of my favourite places for lunch. A little later,  we were indoors neither of us could wait. We sat down on the living room couch and watched a movie together, she was getting turnt on, I stroked her and played with her curves as the movie went on, she was getting really hot, my thighs almost couldn’t take no more.

She’s sleeping so peacefully at the moment :)

http://www.selfharmony.co.uk/hosted/acf/isabelle1.jpg
http://www.selfharmony.co.uk/hosted/acf/isabelle2.jpg

And I thought his Mojo had doubled its intensity for a second...