> acf 1.0

anarchia companion thread

(1/3) > >>

sam:
Anarchia is a new board in DIY. This thread has been started here rather than there because there it would be assimilated by the weevil Borg and reinvent itself in about 10 minutes.

I've given everybody the ability to do practically anything to anybody else's post or thread, including modify or rename it.

If you'd like to discuss anarchia, and require the more traditional acf format, this is the place to do it.

Emilia:
*itches to climb into Sam's post and correct spelling mistake*

*but can't*

EDIT: Phew! :-)

tbenson:
After a brief, puzzled glance at some of the posts in 'anarchia' I felt quite lost.
They appear to refer to some aspect of popular culture of which i am ignorant.
Can anyone explain?
Or is it a case of, "if you have to ask the question, you ain't never going to understand the answer?

Flying_Monkey:
I think it's fun and should definitely stay, even if it flags for a while after the initial enthusiasm... it may produce nothing useful at all but who knows?

Emilia:
It's actually proving what I've always thought about anarchy - that it's all jolly for the first few hours/days/whatever, but ultimately gets rather boring and unsatisfying, because once you've run around having fun and looting other people's threads for a while, there's not really much more you can do. It's impossible to have a civilized conversation (which, I imagine is the point of anarchy).

What is interesting is watching how lab rats people react when you take away the rules. I think eventually they're going to move beyond my sporadic attempts at dictatorship and set up a new society.

[/idealist]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version